- QSPACES.org – crowdsourcing LGBTQ ratings and reviews of health and wellness providers
- the Queer Exchange Philly group on Facebook
Legal Name Change
A Name Change will cost at least $400.
- PA Law Help: https://www.palawhelp.org/resource/changing-your-name
- Philadelphia Legal Assistance can help: https://www.philalegal.org/namechange
- Citizens’ Guide to Court Procedure Court of Common Pleas Name Change: https://www.courts.phila.gov/pdf/guides/Citizens_Guide-Name_Change.pdf
- Mazzoni Center can help offset costs for the LGBTQ+ community.
Trans Equity Project – a program of GALAEI, seeks to Co-power Trans identified individuals and gender minorities through peer-based counseling and mentoring, education, advocacy, and community activism, employing sex positive and harm-reduction strategies, to improve quality of life, provide safer alternatives to risky behavior, and keep our clients healthy and well.
Morris Home – in-patient recovery house specifically for trans people
Stop & Surrender in North Philly has an LGBT recovery house that is trans affirming. While living there you are required to attend their intensive outpatient program.
Trans Wellness Conference by Mazzoni Center
Transcribez – Trans and GNC Youth Writing Group
National Center for Transgender Equality is the nation’s leading social justice advocacy organization winning life-saving change for transgender people.
Trans Lifeline – 877-565-8860, a Crisis Hotline by and for the transgender community.
TransRelief – access funds or donate –we provide information and monetary assistance to US-based trans and GNC people looking for help with the administrative fees associated with obtaining US passports, name changes, and updating ID documents